Sunday, March 9, 2014

ABC's of me...

I saw this somewhere and I thought that I'd use it here too.


A - Age:  Old enough and young enough



B - Bed size: Queen size wrought iron (made for me in Italy- there's a photo on the blog)
C - Chore you hate: cleaning the shower doors
D - Dog's name:  None (no pets at all at this time- not allowed in the rental)

E - Essential start your day: A real Dr. Pepper (I don't drink coffee and I still need caffeine)

F - Favorite color:  Blue, green, and purple

G - Gold or Silver: both

H - Height: 5'7"

I - Instrument you play: The stereo

J - Job: School teacher
K - Kids: none 'other than' my classroom full of 2nd graders

L - Living arrangements: alone

M - Mom's name: Estelene
N- Nicknames: none really  (my friend that I taught how to knit calls me "Grasshopper" for my knitting wisdom.)

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: had an unexpected total knee replacement July 2013

P - Pet Peeve: 1.  People who tail-gate in their cars  2.  People who lie  3.  People who don't keep their promises-- for example:  make plans and when you call back to double check/add more information/etc.   They then tell you that they can't go- that they are doing something else-  This is fine (sort of- depending on why their plans changed) but, have the decency to let the first person that you made plans with know that you are NO LONGER doing the activity/event/movie/etc. with the first person that you made plans with.  
Q - Quotes from a movie: My mind is a blank-- other than in the movie:   ELF when the 'big tall elf' gets all excited and yells out:  "SANTA!!!"  When he sees the store Santa.  

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 2--one brother, one sister

T - Time you wake up: during the week- 5am to go to work early so that I can get some things done before the children come to class.

U - Underwear: yes

V - Vegetable you dislike: Lima beans

W - Ways you run late:  I'm almost always on time-- but, if I forget to take all the stuff out of the car that I hauled home on Friday (because, I'm hauling in groceries or something and I don't have enough arms to haul it ALL in and then I don't go back downstairs to the car to get the school stuff/etc.) and then I don't remember until Saturday morning when I get to the car and see all of the stuff in my car that needs to be removed so that someone can sit in the front seat- if I'm going on a local trip. 

X - X-rays you've had: Chest, leg, teeth, head (brain), wrist, hand, stomach, knee, lungs, foot... (I think that is all?)

Y - Yummy food you make: My grandmother's fudge recipe
Z - Zoo Favorite: monkeys

1 comment:

Tenaj said...

I think that is a very interesting way to introduce yourself. 👋